Heart Rate Monitor Training Membership Site
Ask yourself 5 questions and be honest!!!
- Do I know EXACTY how many calories I burn in the day and or during a workout?
- Do I know EXACTLY what my heart rate is while I am training or performing cardio so I can adjust it by raising or lowering my resistance?
- Do I know how EXACTLY how many calories I need to eat to lose or gain weight?
- Do I know I am REALLY trying besides my own opinion of my efforts, a wet shirt or weight lost?
- Do I feel good about training and dieting without having any sort of real (EXACT) accountability?
I realized my answers to these questions when asked were the same as yours; NO. So I spent the next several years learning, practicing and evolving my heart rate training equation on myself and others producing amazing transformations all over the world.
I am now proud to bring you the Kimmerleplan! An online training membership site teaching you how to use a heart rate monitor to become a better athlete, build muscle and burn fat all at the same time. This site has not been up long and we already have transformations of all ages and sizes all over the world proving that it works.
Take the guess work out of your life, wear a heart rate monitor and figure out how many calories you're burning so you can figure out how many calories you need to eat to reach your goal.
- While strength training or performing cardio you will use the watch to adjust your effort, slow down or speed up, add more weight or lessen it.
- You will know what the numbers are supposed to be because you have a Kimmerleplan.com membership.
- You will know how to do the workout because you will have access to over 400 videos.
- You will know what to eat because you will fill out a calculator and it will give you numbers and you will use them to choose a meal plan.
- You will get empowered and find motivation because you will be a member of Team DK on Facebook that only members of the Kimmerleplan have access to members all over the world using the same equation.
- You will know it is working because your image in the mirror will change, your measurements will change and your health will improve.
It is simple, technology has evolved and workouts have not! We have been doing the same exercises for 40 years, we can rename them and make different equipment but those are not real game changers, a real game changer is knowing exactly what your heart rate is and what it should be by the second. Nothing has changed the ability to reach physical potential more than this technology in the recent past, learn it, use it, create a relationship with it, trust it and believe in the plan; your potential is waiting.
Below is a brief description of what you will get; check out the about us section for more.
- 1HEART RATE TRAINING
Learn how to train in the gym, at home, on a bike or outdoors using a heart rate monitor to help you adjust your efforts. This technology is like a gps on a phone, it can keep you on track all the way to your destination. Use the heart rate charts I personally wrote to tell you where your heart rate should be while training specific muscle groups and performing cardio; the calculator will give you your personal zones.
- 2FITNESS VIDEOS
There is over 400 videos in the membership site to use as reference, ranging from how to different exercises to how to make kefir; you can also train with us by just clicking play and following along in your living room. These videos range from 25 seconds to over an hour long, use them to stay empowered, educated and entertained.
- 3MEAL PLANS
Use the calculator to determine the calories needed for your goal. Head over to the prewritten meal plans that thousands have used to change their health and bodies. These meal plans have been written to gain muscle and lose fat, supplementation is provided and more are being uploaded weekly.
There are tons of workouts on the membership site, whatever your goal or skill level, there is a workout for you. Choose from home workouts, gym workouts or on the go workouts. You can train with your TV and stream a video or you can print a copy and take it with you .